Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 - Pictures, Beer & Football

We took a couple of pictures today of Isla in her little rocking chair. It's such a cute prop! I can't wait to get my studio equipment in so I can set it up with a decent backdrop. Here are a couple cute shots from today.




And I had to get a picture of her in the Burberry jacket that I bought for her when I was pregnant! I've been trying to get a good pic of her in this jacket forever, but still no great success.


We went to my sister's house tonight with Isla & Joe. The boys watched the football game while Isla & I hung out with Emmie & her kids. Emmie's kitchen is torn apart. They are remodeling & waiting on the cabinets to arrive before they can put things back together. She was very excited to finally have her new stove hooked up so we made some yummy nachos to go with our beer. It's going to look great when it's done!

This picture is from when we got back home, at around 10:30pm. I hadn't taken my picture for the day so I snapped a few of my sleeping baby girl before we hopped into bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment