Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - I Love My UPS Man

SO SO SO SO SOOOO excited for Mr. UPS man to hurry up & bring me my lovely new camera! When they called last night, they said it would be between 7am and 7pm (hmm couldn't have guessed that)...so every time I hear a truck drive by or a car door shut I'm running to the window to see if it's my UPS man :)

If I wait all day for this guy to get here, I'm going to be running around trying to take pictures at 11pm tonight. So today's pictures will definitely be the last with the old camera.

So today was just a pretty relaxing day at home with Isla & I. We played a little, ate breakfast, played some more, she took a nap, ate lunch, played some more & then daddy got home. Same old same old. I did, however, get some pretty cute pictures of my little bug....even though they weren't with the camera I WANTED to be using!






I am just in love with her big blue eyes! That's one trait of Joe's that I was really hoping she would inherit. Much better that than the hairy back! :) Love you hunny!

Here's miss Isla, looking out the window...waiting for daddy to come home. When I ask her "Where's Daddy?" She looks around for him. It's too cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment