Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - Snowed In

Well, we made it to day 2. That's better than I can say than with some of my other projects. I think I may have a bit of a short attention span :) That's something I'll have to put on the daunting list of 2011's New Year's resolutions!

But anyway, today was another winter day in Maine. I don't think the thermometer outside of my window ever ventured past 25 degrees, and my poor little bird feeder was twirling in the wind all day long. We are on the third day of straight snow, with tomorrow supposedly dumping a total of 10-16 inches. It's about this time of year that I've had it with winter. Everyone likes a little "White Christmas", but after that, I'm done! Ready to pack up & move to central California :) Some day....

So yes, back to the pictures. Needless to say, I never changed out of my pajamas today. Never left the house. So today's photo is of my little bug, Isla. Love her to death!


Lunch with a view




Breakfast time



Little Bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment