Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 -365 Photos in 2010

Among other things (get skinny again, stop spending so much money, etc etc) one of my new year's resolutions this year was to do a 365 day - Picture A Day photo album.

So basically I have to take, and post, at least one photo a day for the entire year. I am hoping this will help me document (and remember) all of the events of 2010. I created this blog to help me keep track of, and motivate me to finish, this project :)

I'm always an impressive overachiever on the first day of any project, so just one photo wouldn't do. Here goes....Jan 1st 2010:

We went out to Margarita's for dinner & drinks on New Year's Eve, then people came back to our house to drink some more, in the usual New Year's Eve fashion. Today's pictures are of the few who decided to camp out on our floor the previous night (Sheena, Chad & Samara). Also couldn't pass up posting a few of the crazy 4-day long nor'easter that we're right in the middle of. Oh, Maine....


Waking up after the New Years Eve party




Trying out Isla's new big girl car seat!




Snowed In



Nor'Easter Wind & Snow




Snow Piles



4 comments:

  1. You know, just because you post more than one doesn't mean you get to slack off later! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think it will be a great thing to be able to look back on later, so hopefully I can keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten - are you from Maine??? I grew up in South Berwick :)

    ReplyDelete