Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 - Happy Birthday Joe!

I finished another hat last night. This one actually fits Isla's head, unlike the first one. It's marbled pink, purple & brown...so cute! Of course I had to get a picture of her in it for today's post (although you can't see the pretty color in the first one). I just loved these pics of Isla gazing out the window. It's about the only time I can get her to sit still anymore!







And just for fun....it's my husband's 36th birthday today so I had to get a picture of him riding the saddle at the Texas Roadhouse. We went to dinner with my parents & grandmother for a little birthday celebration :) The servers stood up on the adjacent table & yelled to the entire restaurant that it was his birthday. Couldn't resist this chance to embarass him a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment